Ngaruru - to grow
(to be strong in growth)
Our signature all-purpose oil. Made to nourish the skin and simplify life. Perfect for the whole family, with gentle native plant extracts that work as a beautiful facial cleanser and moisturiser.
Share the love.
Ingredients: Kawakawa-infused cold-pressed organic sweet almond oil, koromiko extract, harakeke extract + organic lavender essential oil.
Every oil has specific uses + general uses.
all of our oils can replace your cleanser, moisturiser, hair + beard oil, body wash, massage oil + hand cream.
- Always test on a small patch of your skin before using generously.
- If irritation occurs discontinue use.
- Please take care when applying close to your eyes.
- Store your tahi bottle with the lid on in a cool, dark place, out of direct sunlight.
- For best results use within 4 months of purchase.
- Please recycle your used tahi bottle.
Mahu - to heal
(be healed) A gentle, soothing and earthy all over body oil. Mahu is ideal for life outdoors. Effective on bruises, battle scars and to hydrate the skin and hair after...
Marino - be calm
(to be calm) Our calming aromatherapy wellness oil. Made to calm the body and soothe the mind. Great as a cleanser while bathing and as an all-over body moisturiser afterward,...
Horoi - to cleanse
(to cleanse) This balancing cleansing oil is made for those who want to simplify their skincare routine. One bottle of horoi will replace your cleanser, moisturiser, makeup remover, and hand...